Knowing how to conduct an investigation into employee or client complaints is part of best practices for all child care organizations. This seminar will educate participants on to how to properly conduct a workplace investigation into any workplace complaints.
This half day interactive seminar will focus on:
• How to conduct a proper workplace investigation
• How to conduct effective interviews when investigating a workplace complaint
• How and why you need to document your investigation
• What to do after you have completed the investigation
• Tips on when you need an outside investigator
Participants will receive a full package of templates, policies, and procedures to assist them in conducting a workplace investigation.
*Registration includes a continental breakfast
**Please note that the cost of this seminar is far less than the average legal consultation fee.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso