ECCDC Staff are eagerly working behind the scenes to re-open at our new location: 3550 Schmon Parkway, Thorold ON.
Changes to Regular Operations During COVID-19
As a result of the continually changing COVID-19 situation, we have been monitoring all government and public health recommendations and are implementing several safety measures to best serve our stakeholders during this time. The health and wellbeing of our library members, workshop participants, community partners and employees is foremost in our minds.
Resource Lending Library
Please be advised that our Resource Lending Library will soon re-open to the public. However:
• Curbside pickup is available. Contact us at email@example.com.
• New Provocation for Learning Kits will be available for borrowing. For details, check out our newest publication, Branching Out: Resource Updates to Support the Growth & Goals of Educators!
• Be sure to visit our EStore for items for sale and many free resources.
• Purchase additional personal protective equipment (PPE) for your child care program, such as the products in the Safety Kit to Support Child Care Centres’ Safe Reopening recently provided by Niagara Region Children’s Services.
Professional Learning and Networks
• Many of our training sessions and Niagara networking opportunities are being offered as webinars. Visit our Training & Events Calendar to register online.
• Be sure to check out The Couch Exchange: Professional Learning Opportunities from Home for online resources and training available through other agencies.
• Did you know that many of our customized training sessions can be offered via webinar? Please view our new Esteem – Customized Professional Learning Opportunities For Your Community catalogue for more information.
• Customized training sessions that were previously scheduled may be offered as webinars.
• A new edition of ESTEEM with updated dates of all workshops will be distributed soon!
Coaching and Mentoring Services
• Learn more about QCCN Support Visits this Fall here.
• The QCCN Team has been providing program support through QCCN Conversation Cafes and other networking opportunities. Click here and visit our Training & Events Calendar to register.
• Supervisors and Program Staff may also reach out for questions via telephone or zoom. Contact our Coaching and Mentoring Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the days before we re-open, our Team continues to be available from a remote working environment to answer any of your resource, training or coaching and mentoring questions, at 905.646.7311 extension 304 or email at email@example.com.
If there is something specific that you would like the ECCDC to offer during this time, please send your suggestions to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.