Upcoming ECCDC Webinars
QCCN: Reflecting on the Caregiver Interaction Scale; June 2 2020; 1:30 pm – Click here to register online!
Connecting to Natural Living Systems & Food Gardens for Wellness; June 3 2020; 3:00 pm – Click here to register online!
QCCN Community Conversation Café: Positive Interactions through Connecting versus Directing; June 5 2020; 11:00 am – Click here to register online!
QCCN: Next Steps for Implementing DPS in your Program; June 9 2020; 1:30 pm – Click here to register online!
Getting Change Management Right in 2020; June 11 2020; 1:30 pm – Click here to register online!
QCCN Community Conversation Café: Taking a Deeper Dive into the QCCN Developmental Resources; June 12; 1:30 pm – Click here to register online!
Opening Pre-Ks and Child Care Centers in the Time of the Coronavirus: Supporting Children, Staff, and Families; June 17 2020; 7:00 pm – Click here to register online!
Other webinars recently offered by the ECCDC:
• Leading the Team: Surviving and Thriving Virtually
• How to Get Second Language Learners Talking
• Better Than Before – Rebound with Resilience
• What is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and How Can I Best Support My Students in a Child Care Setting?
• Supporting Children with Processing Their Feelings of Loss (in relation to COVID-19)
• Engaging Families in Authentic Ways through the Lens of How Does Learning Happen?
• Meditation and Mindfulness
• Peace Begins with Me
The QCCN Team continues to offer opportunities for connecting remotely with sessions such as:
• Fostering Family Engagement
• Children’s Actions, Relationships, and Emotions (C.A.R.E.) Behaviour Screening Tool
• Looking at the ITERS-3 and ECERS-3 through a New Lens
• Community Conservation Cafés:
Roles of the Modern Reflective Educator
Sharing Your Strategies for Observation and Documentation for Niagara’s Licensed Child Care Programs
Implementing ITERS-3 and ECERS-3 in Your Program for Niagara’s Licensed Child Care Programs
We are also offering regular virtual Niagara Early Learning & Child Care Network Sessions for Supervisors; Cooks; Infant/Toddler, Preschool and School-Age Staff Teams, and the Niagara Nature Alliance.
Please check our Events & Training Calendar for ALL upcoming online sessions!
Any of our sessions that were previously scheduled may be offered remotely as webinars. Please view our new Esteem – Customized Professional Learning Opportunities For Your Community catalogue and/or contact the Executive Director at email@example.com to discuss customized webinar options.
Click here for a list of webinars and recordings offered by other childcare or business related organizations.