Part of our Better Business Practices Series.
Employers including child care organizations are required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act to review their workplace violence and harassment programs with employees annually. Traditional methods of reviewing the policies and programs are often ineffective when it comes to delivering the right message when dealing with bullying, harassment or inappropriate behaviours that are just under the radar.Your employees need to know more than just the legal definitions of bullying and harassment, they need to understand how it is their joint responsibility to eliminate these behaviours from your workplace.
This interactive and informative session will use quizzes and case studies to help participants learn:
• How to create a stronger corporate culture and change the power dynamics of your team
• Empower your team with the skills to prevent bullying and harassment within your workplace
• Create a meaningful policy that ensures that staff know what to do if they are being harassed
• Develop a corporate culture that encourages bystanders to act when they observe bullying and/or harassing behaviours
• And other preventative measures
*Registration fee includes continental breakfast and a light networking lunch (Please note the cost of this seminar is far less than the average legal consultation fee)
Add Event to Cart
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso